- 6 medium carrots, trimmed and grated
- 2 oranges
- 1/2 cup raw pecan pieces
- 1/2 cup dried blueberries or cherries
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
Place the grated carrots in a medium bowl.
Peel one orange, cut the segments into bite-size pieces and add them to the bowl.
Add the dried fruit, parsley, olive oil and oregano, and toss to combine.
Cut the remaining orange in half and squeeze the juice into the salad. Mix well.