- 1 pound lamb, ground -- cooked
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 2 cups cooked white rice
- 1 cup yogurt, skim milk
- 4 cloves garlic -- crushed
- 1/4 cup green beans, frozen -- chopped
- 1/4 cup carrots, frozen -- chopped
- 1/4 cup kale, frozen -- chopped
Preparation & Cooking
Cook Lamb and drain off excess fat if desired. Defrost frozen veggies, but don't cook them and chop to desired size.
In a large bowl mix cooked lamb, cooked rice, chopped vegetables, garlic and yogurt.
Slightly heat if desired to serve.
Refrigerate or freeze portions in zip lock bags.
source : http://www.healthyrecipesforpets.com/dog_food/lhasa_apso_lamb.html